Managing your Credit Card

Disputes & Returned Payments


Review your Credit Card monthly statement to check that the transactions correct. Should you pick up any discrepancies, please email or call us immediately on 0861 201 000.

Alternatively, you can complete a Statement of Dispute by clicking here. Please email this form to

Returned Payments

Sometimes a payment into your account may be returned to you marked “Refer to Drawer” (RD). Unpaid items may include cheques and debit orders. The reason for this is inadequate funds in the account of the person who provided the cheque or authorised the debit order.

Remember, you are liable for unpaid items on your Credit Card account.

For queries, call 0861 201 000.